The functions and uses of the network switch are very wide, but before using it, we must understand how to use it, so as to achieve a multiplier effect. Below we will introduce the use of the network switch in detail. In place
The functions and uses of the network switch are very wide, but before using it, we must understand how to use it, so as to achieve a multiplier effect. Below we will introduce the use of the network switch in detail.
1. Generally speaking, the home is a small exchange with only a few interfaces. In addition, its settings are the same as other switches.
2. It has a power cord connector on the side, but the location of different devices may be different, but generally on the side.
3. On the front of it, there are several indicator lights, through which you can determine whether your network cable is successfully connected.
4. When setting up, you must connect the power cord first. After more successful, there will be an indicator light on the front of the device.
5. Connect the network cable to an interface of the switch, and then use the network cable to connect the device and the computer. When connecting, check the front indicator. If a flashing indicates that the connection is successful.
6. Get a host first and fix the IP address to 192.168.0.1.
7. The IPs of several other computers must be set up on the same network segment as the above, that is, they must be set to 192.169.0. * (* Represents numbers below 255). After waiting, open and enter "cmd" and then PING command to see if the connection is successful.
8. Finally, on this machine where the return address is 192.168.0.1, right-click the broadband connection in the computer-Properties-Advanced. Then set up the shared network. After more successful, the word "shared" will appear behind the broadband connection, so that the use of the switch is introduced, is it very simple?
The above is an introduction to the use of network switches, I hope to help you.